IMT Admission list 2018/19. The Institution of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu has released its merit Admission list for 2018/2019 Academic Session. The 042access team updates the general public and candidates about IMT Enugu Admission list. Candidates who participated in Institution of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu post UTME screening exercise are hereby notify that the long awaited IMT first batch admission list is out.
Most Candidates have been asking questions like how can i check imt admission list? when will imt release their admission list? Search no more, in this article, we are going to update you on how to check IMT Admission Status. Candidates can now check their Admission status using a mobile device or computer.
All the candidates who sat for the IMT entrance examination i.e which is popularly known as post UTME screening exercise should pay attention and follow the guidelines to check for their Admission status. We advise you to bookmark this page and feel free to ask any question about 2018/2019 IMT first batch Admission list.
How To Check IMT Admission list 2018/19.
As of the time of publication of this article, the IMT Enugu Admission list is yet to be uploaded on the school Admission portal. There are two different procedures to check IMT first batch Admission list. We urge you to pay attention and be very careful in other to avoid mistakes. The IMT merit Admission list 2018/2019 can be accessed through jamb CAPS
- Candidates should login to https://jamb.org.ng
- Provide your email address and password on the box display.
- Click on login.
- Navigate to Admission status to check if you are admitted.
To Check IMT Admission status Through the school portal.
- Candidates should visit the official IMT portal at www.portal.imt.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “RESULT CHECK”
- Select “ADMISSION STATUS CHECK”. Alternatively, here is the direct link to IMT Admission Status Checker
- Next, you have to choose a payment option from the drop down. As shown below.
Zenith Bank PIN
This is a crucial process the candidates must be very careful. The most popular or common payment option for IMT Result Checker PIN are: ReadyCast & Interswitch.
IMT Enugu Admission List 2018/2019 PIN Payment Step by Step For ReadyCash.
To use the ReadyCash payment option, which is the most popular among the payments methods, follow the steps below:
- Enter application number and generate invoice
- Go to any bank of your choice and make payment.
- Return to the portal, enter your application number and click on check
- Print your result.
IMT Enugu Admission List 2018/19 PIN Payment Step by Step For ReadyCash
Candidates who wish to pay for their IMT admission list result using Interswitch, should pay attention to the procedures below to avoid mistakes..
- First, the candidate should enter his or her application number, pin and serial number
- Check and print your result
Note: You should Keep the generated PIN safe.
We urge you to use the comment box to share your thoughts and views about this article, also remember to hit the share button.